Friday, January 18, 2013

First Class Mail

Good sunny day! Well, it's sunny here in North Carolina after four days of gray. And it's Friday too! Oh happy day!!!

I have a project share for you today posted on the Love My Tapes blog.


Here's a little peek. I hope you can hop over for a look.

Do you have plans for the weekend? We're supposed to go to dinner Saturday night if the roads aren't icy from last night's snow. It's looking pretty good and I believe it's Dan's turn to pick the restaurant. I think he's wants to try a new Chinese restaurant.

Have a great weekend, will you?!?! :)

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL card--loved it on the blog!

Ruth G said...

Fabulous! I left love over at Love My Tapes and pinned both cards! All sorts of good stuff! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...