Tuesday, January 22, 2013

You & Me

Good day!

Thanks everyone for your visit yesterday and to those who left comments for my Love Letters card! I really enjoyed hearing from you! :)

Are you ready for another crafty share?





I've been in the mood to work with bright colors and fun patterns lately and this card was created with the Seen and Noted collection from Pebbles. This line includes these cool pocket and tags that I used to hide a  little message. Do you like that element?


Before I go, I'd like to tell you about another card I made to share with you on the Card Annex blog. I hope you have a moment to take a look. Do you recognize the product used for this card? Any guesses before you go?

Thanks for visiting. Have a great day! :)

7 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

they are so lovely and bright Kathy, it looks a bit like Washi tape on that last card, so pretty with the hearts, have a great day!

Virginia L. said...

LOVELY LOVELY post, Kathy! Always a delight to visit your blog! All the best in 2013!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Love all your layers in your Seen & Noted card! That little pinwheel with the dymo sentiment is sooo cute! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Fantastic cards Kathy!
You are the queen of bright colors!
Thank You~

Donna said...

LOVE them all!!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Kathy! Looks like your other card is made with some new Bella--that would be my guess! ;)

Diana Fisher said...

Cute pinwheel!!! :) Love these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...