Wednesday, January 23, 2013

For You

Hi!

Brrr.....it's cold outside this morning. Under 20 degrees! But the sun is shining brightly and it's been a great morning so far! Are you ready for your daily dose of crafty goodness? Good! Let's get to it!





Today's card was created with........can you tell? If you guessed Doodlebug's Lovebirds collection, you are spot on! How many of you are planning to purchase this line? You will love it!!!! I can't get enough! Swoooooooooon! You'll see as I have many more Lovebirds projects coming up!

Thanks for checking in. Have a super day!

7 comments:

Donna said...

So cute!!

Michelle said...

You always make the cutest cards! It is 9 above right now... and a heat wave compared to what it has been.. temps have been -17 (wind chills -25 and colder).

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

i love what you are doing with this collection, such a cute card

Laurie Chilton said...

I absolutely adore this line as well Kathy. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I am such a Doodlebug fan and love seeing there products in use. Do they ever host challenges on their blog using their products? Love love love this collection. Stay warm!!! :)

Created by Kathi said...

Hope you are having a super day! I just ordered some of this line because of your post the other day! I can't wait to get it too! Please keep showing us more :) You are AWESOME! Kathi

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Sounds like you're really getting a lot of mileage from this line--Good for you! Can't wait to see them all. This one is cute as always!

I have this in my basket over at 2Peas. I was really hoping my local craft store would get it in since they got the Halloween and Christmas collections in and frequently 40% off coupons, but it looks like they didn't buy this one... :(

Diana Waite said...

this is seriously adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...