Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bella Blvd. Sneak Peeks

Drum roll please...........

I'm doing a happy dance! Good thing you can't see me! ;) I love, love, love Bella Blvd's Designer Tape and now there are a lot more colors being added to the line up! Just imagine the possibilities!!!




Designer Tape will still be sold individually and now it'll be available in sets too! How cool is that?!?!

For more details and a couple project samples, head over to the Bella Blvd. blog.

I hope you can stop by each day this week more new product peeks!

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Oh, I would do a happy dance, too! I love the new patterns and combinations of tapes! Thanks so much for sharing and I can't wait to see what you create with them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...