Monday, January 14, 2013

Favorite Restaurant

Hello!

Can you believe it....a 2-page layout?!?! I don't make a lot of these since I'm not real comfortable with them, but Pebbles asked me to step outside my comfy little box and create one for you.








Bruno is the hubs and my favorite restaurant, the place we go when we want to celebrate a special occasion or just enjoy a romantic dinner together. It's close to home, has the most delicious food and staff that are like friends. Oh how I'd love to dine there tonight!!!! Soon. :)

I used Pebbles' Seen and Noted collection for this layout and made the Polaroid frames with a square Spellbinders die. The title was created with the Silhouette.

We're recovering from colds here at the Martin house and had a quiet and relaxing weekend. How about you? What's happening in your lives? It was over 70 degrees yesterday so we took advantage and went for a walk. I tried to make bread again....there's so much to learn!!!! Each recipe I try turns out edible, but not great. Hopefully with each try I'll learn something new and eventually get it down.

Hope you have a great week! Thanks for stopping by. :)

5 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

and a superb double-page it is Kathy!
Love everything about it and especially that retro look ;-)

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

You did a beautiful job with a 2-page canvas! Love, LOVE your title and your use of the polaroids to frame the food and decorative elements.

Feeling jealous of your 70 degree temps--We are getting a very light dusting of snow right now which is too light to play in, but is making it very chilly around here.

Ruth G said...

Love your LO! So many fabulous details, great colors and a super subject!
This weekend I had fun working on cards for friends' birthdays, went to see Argo with my friend who called Saturday afternoon and asked if I would like to go out that night (<3 my friends!) and could have had a better Sunday, but DID get to watch Downton Abbey last night (we were a couple of minutes late getting home, but I don't think I missed much, I hope...) so at least I had something positive after the earlier yuckiness. I hope you continue to have great weather. We had sleet on Saturday and then the temps started to plummet and it was about 12 when I went on my walk this morning and it should be about the same tomorrow, too, but warm up to 20s on Wednesday...I guess I am giving you quite a lot to read here!
Anyway, thanks for sharing! Your page turned out great!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

I love the double page layout I struggle with those too, it looks great. Hope your colds are better. We just had a quiet weekend, it's too cold to do much, roll on Spring!

Nathalie said...

I love this Kathy! Gorgeous double pager with a striking design and awesome colors!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...