Saturday, January 19, 2013

Just a Note

Hi!

It's a sunny beautiful Saturday morning here in North Carolina as I write this post. And I have an equally sunny happy card to share with you today. 





I had some time to play in the craft room yesterday afternoon and pulled out some Pebbles goodies to create this "Just a Note" card. I love the bright colors and the spring feel that the flowers, butterfly and bees add.

I hope all of you have a terrific weekend! Thank you so much for your visit!

4 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

lovely, reminds me of springtime

Diana Waite said...

what a gorgeous layered card!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Kathy! I've been so sick and dreary.... This card lifted my spirits so much! What a lovely, perfect vision of happiness! You always hit a home run. WOW. That pop of fresh spring green is delicious!!! :-)

avacare said...


I like being on the road, living in hotels. While I've got a real nice house, I go crazy when I'm there.Multi Cuisine Restaurants in Chennai

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...