Monday, May 17, 2010

La La Monday Monday

That Beetles tune is playing in my head this morning while it's raining here in Raleigh, North Carolina! We need a bit of rain since it was getting a little dry here. So, I intend to hang out indoors today and create a little sunshine of my own! But before I do, I'd like to show you some projects I made over the weekend.




I decided to play along with Everything but the Kitchen Sink challenge. I love the sketch they have this week and thought my little 'Meowy Messenger' kitty would be fun to make a card with. Digital Doodles stamps are so cool because you can use just a part of the stamp like I did here.

ATTENTION
Give-A-Way!

For anyone who purchased or purchases the 'Meowy Messenger' Digital Doodles stamp, leave your e-mail in the comments section and I'll e-mail you the sentiment I created for this card free! No receipt required, we'll just go on the honor system. :) This give-a-way is for everyone, not just Digital Doodles Club members.

My next project is a hybrid card made from a new digital kit at Two Peas in a Bucket 'Ladybug Summer Digital Stickers' by Holly Brooke Jones.


As you can see from my card, this digital kit contains more than ladybugs! Isn't this bee super cute?!?! I love bees and have a bunch of bee accents, like the little silver bee charm and ribbon that I used to embellish this card.

Also with this digital kit, I also made these 'Critter Cupcake Toppers.' I wish I had the time to make an extra stop at a bakery to get a prettier cupcake to show off my toppers, but you get the idea.



This kit also contains a fun spider that would make the perfect cupcake topper for Halloween!

That's my crafty shares for today. Thanks for popping by for a look see! Tomorrow is another Digital Doodles stamp release at Two Peas in a Bucket so I hope to see you back again as I post all the fun projects the design team has been working on!

What? Did I hear someone say they would like a little peek? Really? Okay, but just a teeny one!


What do you think? Excited? Hope to see you back tomorrow! :)

Supplies

Hope You're Feline Better Soon
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon
Stamp Ink:  Colorbox
Digital Stamp:  Digital Doodles by Kathy Martin
Jute:  Craft Store
Vintage Button:  eBay
Flower & Leaf Picks:  Making Memories
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Happy Bee-day!
Card Stock:  White - Stampin' Up, Yellow - Bazzill Basics
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette
Digital Kit:  Ladybug Summer Digital Stickers
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Dry Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Button:  Oriental Trading Company
Tag:  Office Supply Store
Bee Charm :  Frost Creek Charms - Buy
Bee Ribbon:  Creative Expressions - Buy
Google Eyes:  Craft Store - Buy
Sheer Black Ribbon:  May Arts - Buy

Critter Cupcake Toppers
Card Stock:  White - Stampin' Up, Color - Bazzill Basics
Digital Kit:  Ladybug Summer Digital Stickers
Machine Die Cutter:  Silhouette
Toothpick:  Grocery Store

43 comments:

Shirl said...

I love that paper you used for the cat! And those cupcake toppers are simply fabulous...absolutely love them :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love these Kathy so cute!!!

Sylvia said...

Your cards and cake toppers are beautiful. I purchased the Meowy messenger last week and would love the sentiment.

cnelson said...

These projects could not be more fantabulous! Lovin' the sentiment on your meowy messenger card! So cute!!!

Jennifer said...

SO CUTE! The top one is my FAV! Love that Octber Afternoon!

Anonymous said...

lovely, lovely, lovely.
you make such delightful things, kathy ~ i just love to visit.
and i think "monday, monday" is the mamas & the papas. ;)

Eva said...

Kathy, that kitty card is to die for CUTE!!!!! You are one amazingly talented girlie, that is for sure!!!

Lucille K said...

Kathy - Love the kitty card and would love to bite into one of your fab cupcakes :)

TesaB said...

Adorable cards! LOVE the kitty!!! And those toppers are gorgeous!!!

Nana said...

Oh, Kathy, the card is just way too cute, seriously love it! The cupcake toppers are fab, but the card...:)

itsallrosi said...

Great idea to singel out the kitty. I wouldn't have thought to do that. Love the buggies, too. Wish I had picked them this week!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

LOVE your kitty card, it is just so beautiful! I also think your cupcake toppers are fabulous as well :)

Virginia L. said...

Awesome creations! Love how your used the Meow Messenger. What a treat to see the cupcake topper! YUM!

Aimes said...

Super sweet creations! As a cat lover myself - I'm seriously lovin' your first card! Gives me a happy feline (pun intended!)
x

Amy said...

Saw your comment on EAD today and decided to stop by..glad I did! LOVE your work! So much Eye Candy!!Gonna have to follow you chickie!

Jean Martin said...

Soo cute! I LOVE that bee card!!!

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! Oh my word! I just LOVE these Kathy! I ADORE your style and that kitty card ROCKS!!! FAB papers and stamps! I MUST have that image!

Lynn said...

Didn't buy the meow stamp...but love your cards and can't wait to see the new release tomorrow!

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, cute!

Alice said...

super cute projects!! love love love your kitty card! why didn't i get this kit to work with????? kicking myself here... can't wait to see what you have in store tomorrow!! =)

Suzanne C said...

Adorable cupcake toppers! they are so cute and love the bee card. Sweet image and sentiment for the cat!

farmhouse-story said...

just adorable, kathy-LOVE the cat card papers:)

danni reid. said...

oh how absolutely ADORABLE!!! could not love these more, they are so much fun! love, love the sentiment for the kitty! (((hugs)))

Silke Ledlow said...

Kathy these are super cute creations!!!! I love the little cupcake sticks...the stitching is a fab detail!!! Hugs ~S~

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

OhMy...this is super cute,Kathy!
I love your kitty card!and such adorable cupcake toppers!

BabyBokChoy said...

Holy kitty, that feline is mightily FINE!!! cute cute cute!!!!!! cupcake toppers, ugh... I disapprove, it should be a carrot topper, LOL!!!!!!!!

Ujjwal said...

All the projects are just so lovely !!

Becky Carafa said...

Your work is beautiful, love the cat card, lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jo said...

Oh my I just love your feline card - it's beautiful!

Kay said...

All of your creative projects are adorable! I especially like the "kitty" card. The sentiment is TOO adorable and I love the papers you used! ♥♥ Kay

Lynnette said...

Oh wow, the cat is adorable! And the cupcake toppers, so fun!

~kelly marie~ said...

I absolutely love all of these projects!! So fun!

Heather Rogers said...

Busy woman you have been! These are all fabulous. Your doodles are too cute. :)

~amy~ said...

DARLING projects...I really LOVE your October Afternoon card...soooo SWEET!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the feline card but I LOVE cats so the sentiment really appealed to me! FAB card!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such cute projects! I really love those sweet little cupcake toppers!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous projects! I SO love what you did with the cat image from Meowy Messenger. Amazing!

Lori Mar said...

The are all so wonderful, Kathy! I love the little kitty from Meowy Messenger by itselft!

Arielle H Gordon said...

I love that cat & the placement of the flowers - it's so perfect! I bookmarked it!

Lisa Petrella said...

Love your kitty cat card---especially the graph paper, the paper pieced kitty, and the twine!!! So super cute! And those cupcake toppers are so sweet, too!

Cindy Lee said...

This Meowy image has to be the cutest! I love what you did! So colorful and fun!

Winter said...

So cute! I love it! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS Challange! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Oh so cute. I especially love that cat! Thanks for playing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...