Monday, May 24, 2010

It's a Busy Monday Morning!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Wow, it's already 11:00 this morning! Clock, please slow down! I've got a lot to do and the time just keeps ticking away! Well, perhaps I should just get to it! I have some crafty shares for you! :)

This first card is a hybrid card. The adorable vintage image is from a digital kit called 'I Wish' from Chelsea Parsons of Two Peas in a Bucket. The background paper is also from the kit.


I colored the vintage image in with Copic markers. I also inked and distressed most of the papers. Lots of goodies went into this card so if you want a supply list, it's at the bottom of this post.

This next share is another hybrid card. This one uses a die cut kit called 'Summer Fun' created by Laina Lamb of Two Peas in a Bucket.


This kit contains a lot of fun die cuts for summer pages and cards that I'm sure I'll use time and time again. Clouds are so popular these days that it's great to have those!

Well, I'm going to keep this short and sweet so I can get to the other tasks of the day which includes making my blog rounds so I can see what you all have been making lately. Hope your Monday is a good one! :)

Supplies

Let Love Grow
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper (sentiment tag):  Basic Grey
Digital Kit:  I wish
Glittered Chipboard:  Making Memories
Seam Binding:  Etsy
Decorative Pins:  Making Memories
Flowers:  Bernico
Button:  Vintage
Text Border:  October Afternoon
Stamp Ink:  Ranger Industries
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette

Hello
Patterned Paper (polka dots):  Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper (stripes):  The Girls' Paperie
Just the Edge:  Bazzill Basics
Die Cuts:  Summer Fun
Markers:  Copic
Craft String:  Michael's
Letter Stickers:  American Crafts


30 comments:

Ujjwal said...

Lovely cards as always Kathy !!

And the new look of the blog is clear and pretty!!

Thank you so much for those Jenni Bowling goodies!! I received them today and loved them every bit :)

Hugs

TesaB said...

Two AWESOME cards!!!! Wow!!!

~amy~ said...

love..love..love...BOTH of your cards...they couldn't be more different but they are both brilliant!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm...delicious.... ;)

cnelson said...

Wowzers Kathy!! These are both just AMAZING!! LOVE them!!!

Laurel said...

Oh I love these! love the bow on the first one.

Jennifer said...

Love your cards! Such different styles and both are Amazing!!

Jodi Collins said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Kathy! LOVE the softness of the first one and the pure FUN of the 2nd one!!!

Djhs said...

very pretty!! I'm bad at cards!!

itsallrosi said...

beautiful cards, esp the one made with I Wish!

BabyBokChoy said...

Totally beautiful projects and I need that Laina kit, it's AMAZING!!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Wow - both of these are GORGEOUS Kathy. Especially love that first one. You've really made that beautiful digikit shine.

Heather Rogers said...

Love the vintage image and how you colored it in. The other card it too cute! I like all styles of cards. It is just the shabby that comes natural for me. :)

Marisa said...

Your kite card is totally adorable! Love the polka dotted DP you used with it. Wonderfully done :D

~kelly marie~ said...

I love both of these cards so much!

Lynn said...

Cute cards Kathy as always! Feel free to share my card from my post yesterday on your blog too! Thanks!

Nana said...

Awesome cards, Kathy! Love the vintage one, is just gorgeous!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Both offerings are wonderful! I favour the top one with the vintage appeal. It is just gorgeous and really caught my eye!

farmhouse-story said...

pretty vintage card-love the bow! the second card is too fun:) love your new blogwear!

Rose said...

gorgeous cards! Love the bow on the first one - so pretty!!

Alice said...

super cards!! love them both!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Loving the new blog look too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mona Pendleton said...

Both of these cards are great Kathy! Love the Vintage look of the first with that gorgeous ribbon treatment & the second is so fresh & bright!

Kay said...

OH my! What a gorgeous vintage card. It's amazing!!!! I love the fun, happy colors on your second card. It reminds me of summertime. Love these!! ♥♥ Kay

Lori Mar said...

Great cards, Kathy! "Die cut kit", huh? I've never heard of that before, but I must go check it out!

Cindy Lee said...

Both cards are awesome, Kathy! One is shabby and the other is fun!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

So you made that amazing bow in the first card with binding tape? Did you tea stain it first? And thanks for the link to those fantastic die cuts for summer! Another must have!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Both cards are incredible - I adore that vintage one, the bow is divine :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous card, my dear! Love the different styles they have....such vintage goodness on the first, and such playful fun on the second. Love both styles to pieces.

LeAnne said...

Oooh, two fun cards...I love them both. That vintage image is so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...