Monday, May 3, 2010

New Digital Kit Projects

I hope you all had a wonderful National Scrapbook Day weekend! Are you ready to have a fabulous and productive week? I sure am! I made a couple of hybrid cards this weekend using two new digital kits from Two Peas in a Bucket that I want to share with you today.

The first is a butterfly kit called 'Art on Wings 01' by Vinnie Pearce. Butterflies are the perfect accent for any project so this kit is one you would use over and over again!


This second project is made from a kit of beautiful papers called 'Home is Where the Heart Is' Shelley Castillo.


I love the soft color palette and patterned papers included in this kit! For the focal point, the trio of houses, I simply cropped them from one of the pattern papers. I'm going to send this card to a friend that lives far away and tell her I wish she lived closer.

One last order of business. If you read my last post I said I would give away the next Digital Doodles stamp to one person who left a comment about what they were doing for NSD. So many stopped by the ol' blog but only two people mentioned their plans so drawing a name from those two and Julie Tucker-Wolek won the stamp! Congratulations Julie! You will receive your stamp tomorrow when it goes on sale at
Two Peas in a Bucket
.

Thanks for paying me a visit today and taking a look at my crafty shares. I'll be perusing yours too! I visit a lot of blogs and I am always blown away by your inspiration and creativity! Come by tomorrow to see the latest Digital Doodle and the projects the Design Team created....you will not be disappointed!

Supplies

Thanks
Card Stock:  Doodlebug (gray), Neenah (white)
Patterned Paper:  Placid
Butterflies:  Art on Wings 01
Punches:  Ek Success for Stampin' Up
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Adhesive Pearls:  Mark Richards, Queen & Co.
Thread:  Coats & Clark

House Trio
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  Home is Where the Heart Is
Buttons:  Oriental Trading
Ribbon:  Ampelco
Machine Die Cutter:  Silhouette
Craft String:  Michael's
Thread:  Coats & Clark

22 comments:

Nana said...

Love them both Kathy, but the first one is stunning! Looking foward to see the new release tomorrow. :)

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Love them both,Kathy!
The first card is so Gorgeous! Lov ethe colors and design on your 2nd card!

cnelson said...

perfectly fantabulous!!!

Unknown said...

These are both wonderful, Kathy! Especially love the gorgeous butterflies!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Kathy these are gorgeous!!! I had a chance to work with some digi images too and I had so much fun!!! I'll have to explore some more...if my cards are nearly as fab as your I think it's worth it :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Virginia L. said...

I like both cards! They are beautiful in different ways! Can't wait to see tomorrow's new released stamps and DT's cards!

farmhouse-story said...

totally different, but both are beautiful, kathy:)

BabyBokChoy said...

Jump for joy, I know how to lift that first card!! Thank you for the brilliant idea!!!!!!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

JUST GORGEOUS!!! I really love the butterfly card... and thanks - now you've made me want that border punch - lol!

Alice said...

very pretty cards, Kathy!! lovely designs, too!

Agata said...

Both are beautiful, each in its own way!

Kay said...

Wow, the butterflies on your first card are fabulous. I LOVE the dimension they add and it's such a lovely card design. Your second card is adorable with those little houses. I'm also drooling over that ribbon!
♥♥ Kay

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Love all of those cards Kathy. You showcase the digi kits very beautifully :)

Marisa said...

Love the butterfly card and the colours of the second one are great :D Well done on both :D

Audrey Pettit said...

Love these little cuties, Kathy! You do such great work with the digital kits.

Suzanne said...

Wow! Your cards are always so gorgeous!! Love it!

Jennifer said...

What GREAT cards! LOVE the butterflies!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! ME?!?!?!?! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much!!! I am beyond HAPPY! :):):):):):):):):) I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your cards!!! JUST GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michele Kovack said...

Both of these are fabulous!!! The first one with the butterflies is my fav!!!

itsallrosi said...

love these!

and I just saw the banner for today's release and all I can say is SUPER WOW!!!

Cindy Lee said...

So LOVELY, Kathy! I enjoy seeing all your beautiful work!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful cards! Love the layers of the butterflies and the mix of papers on the houses is very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...