Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You

It's only been a couple weeks since my design team term ended with 2 Sketches 4 You, but I miss Kazan and Laura and the other design team members! So I thought I'd play along this week and make a card based on Kazan's fun design!





I used the Silhouette to cut the cloud from the blue patterned paper and the 'K is for Kite' Digital Doodles stamp.

On yesterday's post I said that I would draw a name from the comments left saying what they would do with the latest 'Meowy Messenger' stamp. Only 6 of the 11 comments noticed that! I'm always giving stuff away so you have to be on the lookout! ;) The winner of the stamp is Agata of 'Under Construction' blog. Congratulations Agata! I will e-mail your stamp today. By the way, one commenter thought they had to be a Digital Doodles Club member to win and that's not always true. I often have drawings just for leaving comments.

Well, that's the end of this post. I am so happy you could drop by today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! :) Kathy

Supplies

Card Stock:  Neenah Paper
Patterned Paper:  American Crafts (floral), Little Yellow Bicycle (blue)
Digital Stamp:  K is for Kite
Rub-On:  Pebbles, Inc.
Markers:  Copic
Craft String:  Michael's
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette
Adhesive Gems:  Hero Arts
Corner Punch:  Ek Success
Border Punch:  Fiskars

33 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, this is a fantastic and fun card!

Annika said...

Now THIS is fabulous! So many good ideas on one card should almost be criminal! Absolutely gorgeous!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely adorable! Love how you tie the kite strings...The cloud is gorgeous!

Shelley said...

Kathy, I have a question for you. Do you use Copics with your digital images. I refill my own computer ink and it is not water resistant, so my SU markers are out of the question. I've always wondered....

Anonymous said...

Just as sweet as can be!

cnelson said...

wowzers is this ever fabulous! LOVE the cut out cloud and that fantabulous little kite!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that kite! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer said...

This is so CUTE! LOVE the adorable kite with the strings!

Renée said...

Wow, this is an awesome card, Kathy! Love the kite :)

Ujjwal said...

This card is just so adorable Kathy!! Loved the cloud and the kite's tail

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this card!!

~amy~ said...

I so love your fresh designs!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Simply beautiful! I love how yo put the sentiment in the cut out cloud, how brilliant!

Lori Mar said...

LOVE this card, Kathy! Great fresh take on the cloud, and lovely PP and colors!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Kathy, that's such a cheerful card. Love the color and the clean design. :)

farmhouse-story said...

what a gorgeous card, kathy:) congrats to agata!

Heather P. said...

This is totally GORGEOUS!! :)

Heather Rogers said...

How cute Kathy! Love the cloud and kite. :)

Alice said...

too cute! love the cloud window!! fabulous!

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, Kathy!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh I love your take on it!
Greetings from the Windy City!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

h i just love that kite!!! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is WONDERFUL, Kathy! So fun.. I just love it!!

my paper love studio said...

oh this is just too too too cute!

Michele Gross said...

So cute! I love the paper you used and your cloud cut out is toooo cute! I'm glad you played this week because I'm going to miss your challenge inspirations. You always have such beautiful cards :)

Kay said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're playing with us this week! We miss you!! Your card is precious! I LOVE the kite! All the details you added are perfection! ♥♥ Kay

Suzanne C said...

Love that kite! Wonderful scene! Love the bright springy colors.

Sylvia said...

I love your card! The kite looks so real, love the window! Hugs!

Unknown said...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this card - this has to be my all time favorite of yours Kathy. It is simply that drop dead gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Niki Estes said...

What a cute card! I love the die cut cloud for the sentiment and the cute kite!

Cindy Lee said...

Such a great idea, Kathy!! I love how you placed the kite on the cut out clouds!

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGosh, Kathy, I'm in heaven looking at all your wonderful creations and art!!! What a great take on this sketch!!! Why don't I ever think to cut out shapes on my cards?

I also see I have some serious digi shopping to do...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...