Thursday, May 13, 2010

More Digital Doodles

Wow, I can't believe it's Thursday already! Where has the week gone? Yesterday I went blog hopping to see what all my crafty peeps have been up to and I was so inspired by all the beautiful projects that I decided to get crafty and make a card.



I used the Digital Doodles 'Home Sweet Home' stamp for my focal point, but only one of the three houses. I also used these yummy 'Fly a Kite' patterned papers from October Afternoon.

While I was making my card yesterday, Amy Heller of  Paush Design e-mailed a card that she made using the same stamp and the same house! I guess great minds thing alike! :)


Amy used real wood to print her house on! I love all the details, papers and zigzag stitching that Amy put into her card!

And how about this 'Pretty Packages' card created by another Digital Doodles Club member, Glee of Gleefully Done? Glee is a master with her Copic coloring!


That's a wrap for today's post. Thank you for stopping by! If you have a Digital Doodles project you want to share, I'd love to see it!

Supplies:

Happy Anniversary Card
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon
Digital Stamp:  Digital Doodles by Kathy Martin
Seam Binding:  Blue Bird Lane
Flower:  Prima
Tag Punch:  Ek Success for Stampin' Up
Stamp Ink:  Colorbox

22 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh I love these! I have a couple of your images now, I hope to play with them this weekend!

LeAnne said...

Kathy, these are adorable! Glad you liked my cat/bird card! Sure you can put it on your blog! :D
LeAnne

cnelson said...

All of these are absolutely amazing!!!

Suzanne C said...

So adorable! Love how you pieced your house together. (Love that paper) sitting on my desktop begging to be played with.

Renée said...

These are FABULOUS! I love the way they look - so fresh!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

These cards are so gorgeous!!

MelB said...

Kathy, your cards are gorgeous!!!! So much eye candy!

Virginia L. said...

Love the inspiration for these cute digies! The house cards are so welcoming and lovely!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

These are all so beautiful! I love that house stamp!

~amy~ said...

such FABulous cards!!

Betty Wright said...

Kathy, this is just a wonderful suite of cards! Wonderful designs and such a keen eye for detailing! I love that seam binding stuff! That looks like it is fun to work with, too! Gives lots of impact! Beautifully done!

Heather Rogers said...

Oh I love it Kathy! Your card is fabulous and so are the other girls too. :)

Lynn said...

Kathy,
Just made my first semi-digital card yesterday with your banner! Loved it, loved it, loved it! Thanks for the inspiration! I'll be back for more!

Jennifer said...

More Awesome cards! Love that October Afternoon!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful cards Kathy!!! Lov eyoru little house image....so cute!!! Awesome design too!!! Hugs ~S~

Alice said...

wow! your card is gorgeous, Kathy!! beautiful design and those pps are so yummy! love it!

Lynn said...

Kathy,
Received your email...I'd love for you to post my card on your blog! Thanks so much!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girl! These are sooo cute! I love the houses images! AND what? You DREW them? How fantastic. What a talent you are.

I sooo wish I could figure out the whole digital image thing, but I am just not that savvy. Sigh... I peeked at your Digi collection on 2Peas and they are all just darling!

I just emailed you about the Ippity set! Big hugs, michelle

farmhouse-story said...

just darling, kathy!

Kay said...

Love the house image! You are so creative and your cards are amazing! ♥♥ Kay

Cindy Lee said...

Oh my! I love how you combined shabby chic and fun style into this card! LOVE IT!

emily anderson said...

okay, i am drooling while looking at all of the cards on your blog. seriously.
i used to be a card-maker/scrapbooker. i miss it so. you've inspired me to at least *think* about doing it again ;)

thanks!!
emily

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...