Friday, May 28, 2010

Here Comes the Rooster!

This week the rooster arrived at my door, the Midnight Rooster, a brand new kit club package! Oh boy I couldn't wait to open the box and play with all the lovely goodies! Just look at these fun papers and unique embellishments included in this kit!


Unbelievable, isn't it?!?! So much goodness in one kit! Look at those doilies and that fabric banner! Papers from all my favorite manufacturers too! Even my own Midnight Rooster rubber stamp! Now that's something to crow about!

So, I had to wait a couple of days, until I had a bit of time to play and I created this page of my son on his ninth birthday last month.


Christopher was beside himself when he got the model train he had been wanting for years! I love the way the page turned out! Lots of color and fun going on and that banner ROCKS!

Well, happy Friday all! Thanks for dropping in today. I hope your holiday weekend is packed with a lot of fun and that you make a whole lot of memories.

Tomorrow I'm going to show off more Digital Doodles projects found around blog land and Two Peas in a Bucket. :) Kathy

Supplies

Cards Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Swiss Dot Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  Cosmo Cricket
Buttons:  Jenni Bowlin
Die Cut Machine:  Sizzix
Paper Punch:  Ek Success for Stampin' Up
Jute:  Craft Store
Yellow Chipboard Alphas:  American Crafts
Brown Letter Stickers:  Prima Marketing
Fabric Banner:  Midnight Rooster
Kit Club:  Midnight Rooster

25 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Super adorable page, Kathy! And what a gorgeous looking kit. Looks like a ton of great stuff, indeed.

Ujjwal said...

Your son is one happy kid !! May god bless him!!

Your are right...that banner simply rocks!! and the kit is gorgeous with all the lovely papers and embellishments!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Well, if this isn't a masterpiece layout!!! AWESOME AWESOME Kathy!!!!! This is just SO AWESOME!!! Fantastic photo and design, love love it!!

Laurel said...

Yummy kit and what a fantastic layout!

Nana said...

Wow, amazing kit, really everything you might want from. And your page is gorgeous. Love the banner! :)

danni reid. said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, wow kathy!

Mindy Hanson said...

Holy Moly! What an awesome kit and I LOVE what you did with it!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! lucky you!!
you've made a FABULOUS page for your boy. :)

itsallrosi said...

what a cool kit that comes with real doilies and a stamp!

love the page you made, too!

~amy~ said...

Can I just say that I absolutely ♥love♥ your layout??!!! You've definitely inspired me....

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Love your layout and those package of goodies :)

Michelle Woerner said...

What a great kit! I love all the goodies, man what a fun package to open! CUTE layout and banner AND your son is adorable! Have a happy weekend. Hugs,

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling layout!! Love the fun banner!!

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

I'm thinking I might just have to join that club, the kit looks fabulous! And I love the page that you made...actually after perusing your blog for a bit I am coming to the conclusion that I adore everything you make. You have an awesome style.

And thanks so much for visiting our blog and being one of our very first followers!

-SarahMichelle

farmhouse-story said...

this whole page just rocks, kathy--and look at your son's adorable, happy face!--that says it all:)

Kay said...

Adorable layout design! The banner is TOOOO cute! It looks like your son had a wonderful birthday! I love all the goodies in your new kit. WOW! So much goodness!!!! ♥♥ Kay

Jo said...

Wow, I love your blog and your digitals, too! I'm so glad I decided to come visit ... I don't know what took me so long! You are so kind to visit my blog and always leave the nicest comments ... I really appreciate it. I promise I'll visit you often.

Jo xx

Renée said...

What a FABULOUS page, Kathy! The banner rocks, the colours rock, everything is superb!

Agata said...

Beautiful layout!!!

Savitri said...

Great kit and layout!!! I saw their announcement but forgot about it until I came across your post. Goodness! LOVELY!!! I need stop spending money on kits because we just moved overseas and I am jobless but once I work again I'm going to hit this kit club :P

Alice said...

wow! yummy yummy kit!! beautiful layout you made with the goodies, too!

anna said...

ooo this is gorgeous Kathy, thanks for popping on over to my blog and letting me know about Midnight Rooster
anna

Latisha said...

I love this scrapbook page!!

Suzanne C said...

What a yummy package and yes those doilies caught my eye right away! Love your layout that you created. Beautiful!

Suzanne said...

This page is absolutely fabulous! I love this kit!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...