Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Digital Doodles Spotlight - Danni Reid


As you have seen throughout the last couple months, the Digital Doodles Design Team is incredible! These ladies create the most amazing projects week after week showcasing those fun little Digital Doodles of mine. This past week Design Team member Danni Reid created an entire set of cards with the new Delovely line by Cosmo cricket and paired it with the Digital Doodles Stamps. I think it's a match made in heaven so I wanted to share them with you.

Thinking of You



Soaring By to Say Hi



It All Comes Out in the Wash



Slow Pace Like "Home"



Thanks for the Lift


Bloom

Now how's that for eye candy? Are these not seriously cute? I love them! The bright colors on Kraft stock is perfect and the detailing is amazing. Thanks Danni!

If you have to have any of these Digital Doodles, just click on the title of the stamp which will bring you to Two Peas in a Bucket. All Digital Doodles stamps are just 99 cents each. You can also see the entire 'Delovely' line by Cosmo Cricket which is also for sale. Thanks for stopping by! Kathy  :)

26 comments:

cnelson said...

Could these be any cuter?!! What a perfect pairing! WTG Danni!!!

mudmaven said...

These are just wonderful! ~chris

Ujjwal said...

Kudos to Danni !!

It cant get any cuter :)

Clare said...

SO cute! I love all the bright colors and the super cute stamps and images! :)

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Great job Danni! These are so cute!

Jenny said...

Darling cards... so cute!!! :) :) :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous, wonderful, fun, and whimsical creations from an absolute master! Just love these.

Agata said...

Really great and cute! Love this set of cards, it's really a match made in heaven!

Anonymous said...

I love Danni's style and these are as usual adorable!!!!!

Alice said...

Danni's cards are sooooooo cute!! love them!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, they're A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Love how the images pop against the kraft!

Anonymous said...

wow......... So very Gorgeous!! and wonderful use of image. So fun, fresh and light hearted. Love them all.. woot woot!!!

danni reid. said...

thank you ALL so, so much, my heart is overflowing ♥♥♥

Kay said...

Absolutely fabulous and adorable! Danni is an amazing designer!! Wow!!! ♥♥ Kay

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

OhMyGoodness....those are so cute!!!
I love all Danni's project!

BabyBokChoy said...

I saw those on Dani's blog, seriously amazing!

Nerina said...

Oh these are too adorable for words! I love the kraft used as the base for all of them - and the Digital Doodles mix with that gorgeous DP is delicious!

Aimes said...

Such sweet cards! Oh I need those papers too! I've just played with digi images for the first time today - I could be hooked!
x

Daniela Dobson said...

I love Danni, and her style is so fresh and fun!

Ayana Posadas said...

Those cards are sooo adorable!!!

Elise said...

*Clunk!*

{I just passed out from the loveliness!} THESE ARE FABULOUS! Both the card craft, the DIGI images... paired with Cosmo! Oh, heavens! I'd best not drive anywhere - I'm loopy!

OUTSTANDING, Kathy!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cuteness! So bright & cheerful!

Nana said...

I love Danni's work and those set of cards is no exepcion. You are blessed with amazing DT, Kathy! :)
And the new CC line is really cheerful and bright, got myself a 6x6 pack few days ago. Haven't use it yet. :)

Anonymous said...

these are all so adorable. i love the pairing of the bright delovely colours with the kraft bases. perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic cards! I love everything Danni creates.

Lori Mar said...

Danni is so darn talented! Those cards just coudln't be any cuter!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...