Monday, May 10, 2010

Live Laugh Love

Great title for my post which is also the sentiment on my card I have to show you this Monday morning. I created this hybrid card from the new 'August Digital Kit' by Stacy Marks.



This kit is LOADED with pretty papers, coordination accents and borders! I used three of the papers from the kit and two accents. A little hand stitching and a Vintage Style Sew On button from Jenni Bowlin and there you have it!

Tomorrow there is another Digital Doodles stamp coming out and I can't wait to show you what our design team has created! We will also have a card from our Digital Doodles Club member Sylvia Nelson who won a guest design spot for this week! I hope to see you all tomorrow! Thank you so much for stopping by today! :) Kathy

Supplies

Live Laugh Love
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Digital Kit:  August Digital Kit
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette
Circle Punch:  Ek Success
Button:  Jenni Bowlin
Jute:  Craft Store

18 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Such a pretty Card Kathy!

cnelson said...

This is so lovely! That vintage button is the perfect touch!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!!! loveeeeeeeeee the colors and those tags! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Virginia L. said...

Very sophisticated card! I also love that sentiment (live laugh love) for my daughter's birthday card last year!!

Ujjwal said...

Another pretty card Kathy!! Loved the button and the papers!!

BabyBokChoy said...

I love love Stacy's stuff, but I don't think she's doing paper any more,sigh... your card is very lovely!

Alice said...

those papers a so pretty! lovely card, Kathy!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

This card is just stunning Kathy :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't believe this is all digital stuff. It looks awesome.

papertrails leaver said...

this is very elegant and like the cluster of buttons/sentiment/words you did. I will be back tomorrow to see the new digis!

Heather Rogers said...

Such a sweet card! Love the sentiment. :)

Suzanne C said...

Love the strong colors you used on this and the great graphics on the papers. Beautiful card!

Kay said...

Beautiful card! I love that button, too!! ♥♥ Kay

Julie Overby said...

Great card! Love the subtle color combo.

Audrey Pettit said...

Super cute card, Kathy!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this! Love the circles with the button!

Cindy Lee said...

LOVE this!! So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...