Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm So Happy!

I've finally put together a scrapbook page! And one that I like! I am notorious for letting my scrapbooking slide when I get busy with other crafty projects and life. It's been two months since my last page and it was weighing on my mind!





I LOVE this picture of my son at Volmer Farms! Every spring we go strawberry picking and each year they seem to add a thing or two for the kids. This year we find this funny cow statue! Anyway, I'm not as good at scrapbook pages as I am cards. Perhaps because a 12 x 12 page is a lot of space to cover and a card is smaller and just seems so much easier. But I'm pleased with the results. This 'Chicken Noodle'line from Jillibean Soup is perfect for my page!

Thanks for stopping by today! Come back over the weekend for some fun Digital Doodles stamp projects I've been spying on Two Peas and a number of your blogs. I want to show off some of the fun projects you are making with these digital stamps. If you have a Digital Doodles project you would like me to see, e-mail me! I just might add yours to the post!

Have a fabulous Friday! :) Kathy

Supplies:
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  Jillibean Soup
Corrugated Alphabets:  Jillibean Soup
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette
Chipboard Letters:  American Crafts

25 comments:

cnelson said...

This is just the cutest Kathy!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

You are very good at scrapbook pages! I love this page! It is so sweet and I love your design, just perfect :) But I am just like you, I haven't made a scrapbook page in forever. I haven't even scrapbooked my wedding which was over a year and a half ago. I am sooo behind.

Arielle H Gordon said...

OMGosh - this is SUPER CUTE! I thought that cow/bull was REAL - I was freaking out that he was so close to it - lol! I love the popped up chicks/rooster and that awesome corrugated lettering! Where did the Old McDonald paper come from? My 2 year old can almost say EIEIO...

Virginia L. said...

ADORABLE page! Love the farm animal theme and you certainly have made it look FUN!

BabyBokChoy said...

I think this will be SPOTTED by the beans soon :)

TesaB said...

Wonderful page! The photos are adorable, and love the themed papers! And wow, those letters totally pops.

Sylvia said...

What a great page! Your paper goes so well with the theme and your son is so cute with his strawberry, looks yummy! Wonderful scrapbook page.

Renée said...

This is an AWESOME scrap page, Kathy! Love the colours, love the layout, LOVE the pics!

Linda Beeson said...

I am so relating to your excitement since I finished a layout last night and I so often get caught up in cardmaking! LOVE what you created, love the papers.

Jennifer said...

Turned out GREAT! Love those letters!!

Heather Rogers said...

Adorable LO! Two months? It has been over two years since I have done a LO. hehe. :)

Lynnda said...

I love this page... Fun and Cute LO with great details ...Love it...

Alice said...

so adorable!! love those cute photos!! =)

Laurel said...

Oh this is so fabulous!

Kay said...

OMGosh so adorable! I love the photos and your son is SO cute! I really like the pattern papers you used and those awesome letters! GREAT layout!! ♥♥ Kay

Suzanne said...

What is not to like about this????? Just too cute! Love your design!

A Stamper's Journey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Stamper's Journey said...

O.K. trying again:-)
I love, love, love your scrapbook page. Your layout is very clever and captivating!

Thanks for sharing.

Maureen

farmhouse-story said...

such a sweet page, kathy--love the cow pic! your son is adorable:)

Nana said...

Wow, Kathy, briliand job with the scrapbook page. I haven't tryed recently to put one, but my first pages were disaster. :)
Love the picture with the strawberry, looks so so delicious.

Cindy Lee said...

Awww....how adorable! The strawberry that your son were holding is big! Love your page, Kathy!

Ujjwal said...

That picture of your son is sooo cute and its fabulous that you have put it into this fabulous scrapbook page!!

Loved it!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable!! So darn cute! I am always such a big fan of the Jillibean goodies, and you've showcased them beautifully here.

alexandra s.m. said...

What a beautiful page! Bravo!!
Greetings from Chi-Town ~

Suzanne C said...

Adorable layout! Love the papers they are perfect for the pictures and your son is so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...