Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hello Spring

It's the day I've been longing for all winter long...spring! My favorite season! After several days of cold, clouds and ice, the sun is shining brightly and temperatures are expected to reach about 65 degrees! Hello spring! I've missed you so! 





To welcome in the new season I created this tweet little birdie card with Pebbles' new Special Delivery collection. These adorable birds remind me of the symphony of chirping I wake to each morning. FYI...this collection is 21% off today on Amazon! :) 


We have a couple resident Carolina Wrens living in a nest outside our kitchen window and we're looking forward to watching them raising a new clutch this spring. Here's a picture from last year. They're so sweet!

Happy Spring! 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the photo of the birds as well! Spring has not arrived in WI. I think March will end up going out like a lion. I am hoping not. but we are supposed to get a bunch of sleet and snow and it was snowing this morning.

antenucci said...

Love the addition of the vellum hello, such a great touch!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a sweet card and amazing photo! We had two years in a row with baby birds chirping in our vents (with two different houses), but now that we've made it so they can't get in, we should totally get a cute bird house like yours. That's seriously cool! :)

Ruth G said...

A very cute card! The birds are so sweet and I love the trio of banners and the soft wonderful colors!
I hope you had a lovely day! Almost 50 feels balmy around here and even though we had snow this morning it melted by 11, so it wasn't so bad.
TFS!

~amy~ said...

awww...love the pic of the bird family. Your card is super sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...