Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bloom & Grow

I've been sharing my Project Life pages with you on Saturdays, but today I'm changing things up a bit because I'm having printer problems...again. Oh, you gotta love technology! I finished week eight with temporary photos that have lines through them so I'll share at a later date when I'm able to print better photos. 

Today my boys are at a Lego convention thingy playing in massive piles of bricks so I thought I'd spend the morning whipping up a card to share with you. This design was inspired by one of my favorite paper crafters, Melissa Phillips using this pin





Today is also March 1st which means spring is just around the corner, hence the use of Garden Party for my  project. Scrapbook.com is selling this collection at 30%, just sayin'! ;) 

Spring...my favorite season! There are tiny buds on the trees and before long we'll be enjoying the dogwoods in bloom and our flowering plum. And warmer temperatures and longer days. I get giddy just thinking about all the things I love about spring! I know, I'm pretty sappy! ;) 

Hope your weekend is lovely! 

6 comments:

Lorell said...

I always love your cards...so pretty!

Lorell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~amy~ said...

Kathy, this is sooo pretty! Funny, I just scheduled my post for tomorrow based on a different Melissa Phillips PIN.

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This is so pretty--Love the pink lattice in your cutout! Totally captures the feelings of spring!

Sorry about your printer problems... I've been having a lot of those in recent years and it's so annoying how they just don't make them like they used too... :(

Tenia Nelson said...

Oooooooooh!!!! LURVE!!!

Ruth G said...

So very pretty and springy! I love the delicate green die cut in the background!
Yep! Love spring and the change of seasons in general! Spring means new life, the smell of things growing, warmer temperatures and days getting longer! And, yes, the sap starts to run (in trees!;-)
TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...