Thursday, March 13, 2014

I Love You Card

Hi! I'm super excited to share with you my very first Chickaniddy project using the beautiful Date Night collection.

Supplies: Paper (DN140S04; DN140S05; DN140S06; DN140S07; DN140S11) Silver Foil Paper (CN14SP002) Stickers (DN14EB02) Enamel Hearts (DN14EB07)

The hubs and I will be celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary this April and one of the things that has kept our relationship strong over the years is having regular date nights! This collection is perfect for preserving those memories and for one of my favorite crafts, card making!


One of my favorite patterned papers in the Date Night collection is Dance Party. I adore all those cute couples and the ladies' colorful dresses!


Another Chickaniddy item I can't resist is the Silver Foil paper! Ooh la la is it ever beautiful!


To create die cut accents that use more than one die, I arrange the dies on a magnetic sheet so stay in place. Once I have my dies set up the way I want, I adhere a piece of washi over them so I can easily transfer them to my die cut machine.


When layering lots of die cuts I use foam mounting tape to adhere each piece which gives the layers dimension.

I hope you enjoyed the card.



2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Super great card - lovely message!! I am such a big fan of your blog - I don't comment often, I should though, cuz every email I get about your posts goes in my save pile!! One labeled with your name!! I was sad when you weren't designing for Doodlebug anymore!! Hey, would you like to come visit my blog at daisiesgirl.com - it would totally make my day if you did!! Have a beautiful day!!

~amy~ said...

soo pretty Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...