Monday, March 24, 2014

You + Me

Oh how I love the Chickaniddy Date Night collection, let me count the ways! I could make dozens and dozens of cards with this line and not run out of ideas! However, when my creative mojo takes a leave of absence, using a sketch helps to get me back on track. 

Each month Chickaniddy will feature a card sketch that one designer will 'use', another will 'tweak' and a third will 'change it.' Today I'm the 'change it' gal. 



Supplies: Paper (DN140S04; DN140S05; DN140S06; DN140S08; DN140S11) Silver Foil Paper (CN14SP002) Stickers (DN14EB03; DN14EB05)  Enamel Hearts (DN14EB07) Brads (DN14EB06)




For my 'You + Me' card I adopted the hearts and pennants theme but arranged it the way I wanted using lots of pretty Date Night patterns and colors. And the gorgeous foil paper...a favorite of mine! 

3 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Hi Kathy!
This is such a sweet and beautiful take on that sketch!
Wow...I would never have thought of doing something like that!
Brilliant!

Ruth G said...

Wonderful! You used the best elements and then added your magical touch with layers of die cutting! These papers are beautiful and your card makes them shine (and I guess the fact that one is silver helps, LOL!) TFS!

~amy~ said...

Way to absolutely rock the sketch!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...