Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Guest Designing for Card Kitchen

Do you like Jillibean Soup? Birthdays? Card making? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will be happy to hear that I have some birthday card creations to share with you over on the Jillibean Soup Card Kitchen blog today through Friday!  

As a paper crafter there are just too many fabulous paper manufacturers like Jillibean Soup and too little time to  play with all of them so I was beyond thrilled to get a chance to create with Jillibean's March Card Kitchen kit


Here's a little peek at one of my designs. This kit is right up my alley with all the die cuts to mix, match and layer! And this month is my birthday so it was super fun to make birthday cards! 

Additionally, I have a project to share with you on the Pebbles blog today, scheduled to post at 2:00 p.m. MST. 


Here's a peek at that using the gorgeous new Garden Party collection.

I've been afflicted by spring fever with temperatures reaching near 70 degrees on Sunday, turning to a winter mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain yesterday! What?!?! Schools are closed today because of it. Come back spring...pretty please! :)

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful and joyful card Kathy!
Thank You!!

Ruth G said...

Your cards are so bright and happy! I'm sure they will help spring to return to your area!
Here, we're just glad to be above 20 and have the sun shining, even if they are predicting a couple more inches of snow to fall tonight. My hope is that the lakes and rivers will be replenished with all the snow we've gotten!
TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...