Friday, March 7, 2014

Birthday Cards

It's been a pretty busy week on the ol' blog with my guest design gig for Jillibean Soup's Card Kitchen. I got to play with their March kit which included one of my favorite collections, Birthday Bisque. In case you didn't have a chance to pop over to their blog the past couple days, here's a look at the second half of those cards. 





Don't you love this kit?!?! Festive colors, awesome elements and all of them coordinating perfectly! Makes it easy and fun to whip up a pile of cards in very little time!

Once again I've completed my Project Life week with temporary photos...looks like I may need a new printer. We're going to look into having it fixed, but I don't hold out much hope since things are rarely made to last. So...what kind of photo printer do you have? How long have you had it? Would you recommend it? Mine is a Canon i9900 and we've had it for about nine years without any issues until recently. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Great job over at Jillibean Soup this week! Such bright, fun cards!
I use a large format HP printer (PhotoSmart). I've had it for a number of years and am pretty happy with it. I've had HP printers for at least 15 years (only upgraded to this newest one because they didn't have a driver for the old printer that worked with Windows 7 - it still worked fine and was sent to the electronics recycling). HTH! Good luck with your search!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...