Sunday, August 29, 2010

So Happy to See You!

Last Monday night we went to our son's school to meet his new fourth grade teacher. It was also a great opportunity to say hello to his third grade teacher whom he adored. As soon as he saw Mrs. Walter he ran to her and gave her a great big hug! It's so awesome to see Christopher enjoy his teachers so much! They are like a great big happy family!



I used some Ki Memories papers from their  2008 School Days line. Feels good to use some of my stash of patterned papers! I bought some new stuff this year, but it just didn't work with my photo. The apple is a Silhouette die cut and the ruler, pencil, star, smiley face and journaling card accents are from October Afternoon's  Report Card line.

Well, hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! I appreciate you taking the time to stop by! Yesterday I went Antiquing with a dear friend and found some pretties that I think I might post tomorrow. Tuesday will be more fun projects from the Digital Doodles design team so I hope you will come back then! :) Kathy

15 comments:

Laurel said...

GREAT layout!!!

cnelson said...

LOVE this in EVERY way possible1 so fabulous!

Amy Heller said...

Such an adorable layout!! We meet my daughter's 3rd grade teacher on Tuesday. :)

Lynn said...

Great layout Kathy!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a fun layout love the details!!!!

Unknown said...

great Layout. I love that collection of KI stuff. I need to use mine too.

BabyBokChoy said...

Beautiful layout, love that abc paper you used, and I hope my kids will have such good teachers that they love this much!

Virginia L. said...

Priceless! Love the photo and that you incorperate the pattern paper so superbly!

farmhouse-story said...

love your page, kathy!--i've had a lot of fun playing the with oct afternoon journeling tags, too:)

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

What a cute layout! I just love when I use up my older paper too.

Angi Barrs said...

What a cute layout. Love that apple :)

Cindy Lee said...

How sweet is your son! And your layout is so fun! I love it!

Alice said...

fabulous layout, Kathy!! so cute and i love the sweet photo!! awesome details, too! love it!

Barbara said...

This is such a beautiful layout Kathy! I love the picture!

Suzanne C said...

What a sweet picture and you created a lovely layout to go with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...