Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beach Bound & A Prize

It's that time of year...every August we head to Carolina Beach for a little family fun and relaxation before the new school year gets underway. Here's a snapshot of our little dude from the past three trips. I can't believe this is the fourth year of our tradition!


2007


2008


2009


Boy has he grown a lot this year; you almost wouldn't recognize him! That baby face is no longer there! Sniff sniff!

I'm really looking forward to relaxing and taking a load off! Although it's funny, I love crafting so much that I'm a little anxious about not having any paper to play with for three whole days! Isn't that funny?!?! Do you ever feel that way? I guess it's a sign of really enjoying what I do! Either that or a sign that I'm a little crazy in the head! LOL

Don't let my blog feel too lonely while I'm gone! Stop by and leave a little message each day, just one per day will be plenty! ;) And when I return, I'll draw a name for a prize of summer themed scrapbook goodies!

Wednesday night I'll have a new post....the latest Digital Doodles to be released! And this time it's a whole set! ;) The DT girls have been creating some extra special projects to show it off!

Always a pleasure to have you drop by and I always love reading your comments! Thank you! :)

Kathy

18 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Have a gloriously good time Kathy!!!

Isha Gupta said...

Enjoy your holidays Kathy. Lovely pics.

Unknown said...

Have a great time Kathy! I appreciate your sweet comments on my blog. I just checked out your adorable downloads at 2 Peas. I've seen some the work that the girls have been doing with them. I am going to have to give them a go myself!

Unknown said...

Have a perfect vaca. See ya when you get back !!!

Maureen Merritt said...

I hope you are having fun :)

skgberry said...

Enjoy the beach! It's back to work for me tomorrow and I dread it...

Lynn said...

Have a great time on your get away Kathy...it's so amazing how much our children change from year to year...and I am with you about missing crafting while away...we went on vacation for 10 days...and I had serious withdrawal!!!

farmhouse-story said...

have a great time, kathy! your son's adorable:)

The Sonboul's said...

these are all such cute photos.
It's wild how fast time goes and it makes me a little sad! Thank Heavens for a camera... right?!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute pics Kathy :) Hope you enjoy your vacation!

A Consuming Passion said...

Have a great Vacation - Your little dude is plain gorgeous!!!

Ujjwal said...

Have a great time Kathy. Enjoy the beach with your little one (or not so little one now :D)

Have fun!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beach vacation sounds lovely, thinking of you from wintery New Zealand.

Alice said...

have a wonderful beach vacation, Kathy!!

Audrey Pettit said...

I SO love that you've shared the past 3 years of beach photos of Christopher with us! What a great idea! You'll have to add this year's when you get back.
Hope you are having a fintastic time!

Lori Mar said...

Hope you're having a great time, Kathy! You're little guy is so cute!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your time @ the beach, take tons of pictures and come back with plenty of inspiration!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable pictures of your son. Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...