Monday, August 9, 2010

Having a Hybrid Good Time!

I read a post on the digital discussion board this weekend on Two Peas in a Bucket from a lady who recently discovered digital scrapbooking. She was so thrilled that digital pages saved her so much time and she was excited about going all digital. Her dilemma was that she didn't want all her paper products to go to waste. I read this kind of post all the time and wonder where it's written that it's all or nothing? How about hybrid or doing some digital some paper? I like having the best of both worlds! :)

Speaking of hybrid work, here's a card I made this weekend. For those of you who love paper and dimension, as I do, will appreciate that this card is all paper except for the lovely digital kit 'Welcome Home Girl Alphas' from Scrap Originals. Isn't the font gorgeous?


This next card is also a hybrid project I created from a kit called 'A Week Away' by Chelsea Parsons of Two Peas in a Bucket. I combined her fun travel paper and record album  accent with some white and pink card stock, added a couple other goodies and I'm done!


Thanks for stopping by! You and your comments are very much appreciated! Oh, and don't forget about coming back tomorrow for a new Digital Doodles kit. It's going to be quite a bit different from those you are used to, hint, hint! :)

15 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

These are SO awesome Kathy! LOOOOOOVE all the fun elements on these!

cnelson said...

Super fab work Kathy!!!

Traveling Mama said...

These are so cute! I'm terrible about digital elements... and I know I should be highly motivated since I have to ship everything overseas! I think I juts feel like I have two left thumbs when it comes to digital... no offense to anyone w/2 left thumbs, of course! LOL!

TesaB said...

Gorgeous cards, both of them! Love all the dimension on the first one. Awesome, and soo cuuuute!!!

Laurel said...

Wow awesome!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

These are really cute Kathy! I really love that font on the first card. I am loving all the paper accents.

LG said...

this cards are amazing! I wish I know how to make cards

Unknown said...

Both cards are beautiful but I especially like the first one, you really creating beautiful baby cards!!

Alice said...

love what you did with those kits! fab cards!

Lynn said...

Kathy - both cards are wonderful....but I am absolutely in love with the first one...fantastic!

Rose said...

super cute cards, Kathy!

Ujjwal said...

Very cute!! I particularly loved the "U ROCK"..its actually rocking :D

Audrey Pettit said...

These are fabulous, Kathy! I agree with you....why not blend both worlds.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such cute cards! Love the great colors... and that baby car is just sooo sweet! :o)

Suzanne C said...

Love the fun U Rock with the album! Too cute! The baby cards are sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...