Thursday, August 26, 2010

Missing in Action!

Guess what I'm doing? I've taken yesterday and today off from my office and my usual crafting duties to give the house some much needed loving'. Yesterday I scrubbed, mopped, vacuumed, dusted polished and even cleaned out the refrigerator! The place is sparkling and whilst it's looking it's best, I went around taking pictures of each room and some of my favorite treasures collected during our 18 years of marriage and domestic bliss! ;) I've been wanting to do a mini album of our home...a few snapshots in time to show what our home was like way back in 2010. Christopher is nine so it will be fun for him to look back and see what things changed and what things remained the same.

This morning after all the photos are taken, I'm embarking on a project I've wanted to do for some time. I will gather all nick-nacks on the shelves and rearrange everything! I'm excited...it's an adult version of playing house! I'll have a whole new look without buying anything new! Now that's so cool and environmentally friendly! I will then take more photos for a few before and after pages.

Anyway, that's what I'm doing in case you noticed that I've been missing in action from your blogs! I'm looking forward to returning to them and mine tomorrow! Hope your day is going swell and thanks for stopping in!

:) Kathy

4 comments:

itsallrosi said...

have fun with these projects!

BabyBokChoy said...

I seriously look forward to seeing your mini

Lori Mar said...

You go, Kathy! Documenting your home in a mini album is such great idea! We moved every 2 years when I was growing up, and I would love to have someting like that from each place that we lived.

Ujjwal said...

It sounds like fun Kathy!! I am looking forward to see your shining house project :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...