Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pencil it In! And a Winner!

Please excuse me for not posting this last night as promised. We had a pretty good lighting and thunder storm last evening that took out our power until sometime after we went to bed!

Hello! I'm back from an absolutely wonderful three days at the beach with my boys! Oh how refreshing the air and ocean water was and how fun to collect sea shells while watching those adorable little sand pipers scurry about! I also spent a little time sketching in the evening at our hotel and I'm so excited to start scanning my doodles in preparation for new Digital Doodles kits!

Speaking of kits, the first new Digital Doodles kit 'Pencil it In' went on sale at Two Peas in a Bucket while I was away. And look at these great projects the design team and I created for you.


Notebook, Bookmark & Pencil Can
Kathy Martin
Digital Doodles Designer



Back to School Kit & Apple Pie in a Jar


Stickers, Binder Clips & Paper Clip Set


Tag, Bag & Mini Treats


Pencil Holder & Card


Notebook, Pencils, Glue, Crayons, Money Tin & Eraser


Planner, Cup Cozy & Thank You Note

How fun are these back-to-school projects? Let's give a round of applause to the Digital Doodles Design Team for a job well done! If you would like to see these projects close up, just click on the picture to enlarge it. Also, you can find additional information and photos at each designer's website.

What do you think of the first set of 'Pencil it In' Digital Doodles stamps? Up until now, the stamps have been sold singly for just .99 cents which is an awesome deal, but this new set of 6 stamps is for just $4, that's an even better deal at .67 cents per stamp! Woot, woot!

My son goes back-to-school as a 4th grader next Wednesday and we plan to meet his new teacher next Monday night and we'll give her the gift set I made. I'm sure she could use some extra pencils! When do your children go back? What grade? Are they excited? What are they looking forward to most? Hopefully, it's a smooth transition back for everyone!

Now to announce the winner of the travel goody give-a-way I mentioned in my last post.....Lynn! Congratulations and thank you for your sweet message wishing us fun on our trip to the beach.

Thanks everyone for dropping in today! :) Kathy

31 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Everyone did such a fabulous job with your Pencil It In set! It is so fun to see what everyone came up with. Awesome stuff. Can't wait to see more sets from you.

Laurel said...

These are all so darling!

BabyBokChoy said...

Beautiful projects, totally inspirational!! I can't believe it, I need to go school supplies shopping, sigh...

Diane Jaquay said...

This is such a fabulous digi set for back to school projects! Love the samples today!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous back-to-school projects! They are all so different and unique! Love the fun papers. :o)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

wow!!!love these images so cute and perfect for school your Dt did some amazing projects!!!!

cnelson said...

congrats to Lynn!! I have to say I LOOOOOOOOOOVE what everyone did with this set! *I also LOOOOOOVED working with it!! So fun!

Unknown said...

Your Back !!! Glad you had a nice mini vaca. Cute doodle's. Have you gotten your pen tablet yet?? Got mine a couple days ago, hoping to start my pen tablet class once my son goes back to school. ttys.

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

I just love what everyone came up with for this Kit. I am so happy you are selling them as kits now. This first kit is super cute and fun to work with.

danni reid. said...

looooved this set kathy, it was so much fun to work with. all the projects are so, so amazing too, excited to see them all.


CONGRATS cheryl on "featured project" at two peas today, it's such an amazing project my sweet friend (((hugs)))

Lori Mar said...

LOVE this stamp set and the projects -- they are all so creative and fun!! Congrats to Lynn and Chery for their wins!

lisa dickinson said...

these are all so amazing! great ideas for back to school! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Total awesomeness!!! I especially love the coffee sleeve. What a great idea!

itsallrosi said...

great projects, and I love the stamps!

Virginia L. said...

Saw these awesome projects at Two Peas!! Love all of them!! Congrats, Lynn!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my...I love all these fabulous back-to-school ideas!!! You all rock!!!

Glad you are connected again..hate when the power goes out!!! Hugs ~S~

Mona Pendleton said...

What great samples! Wish I little ones again heading off on the big yellow bus! :)

Lynn said...

Kathy, Happy, happy dance! So happy that I won! The Pencil Kit is absolutely adorable! So much fun inspiration...I'll be taking a trip over to Two Peas to buy it very soon!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Good grief! These are fantastic!!! Sure wish I knew how to use a digital stamp. :D

Lynn said...

Kathy,
Thanks again! My address is 6319 Paxton Woods Drive; Loveland, OH 45140

Lynn

papertrails leaver said...

these are the cutest ever projects! I can't decide which is my fave because they are all so fabulous! Adorable set and definitely going to sell me on the set!

A Consuming Passion said...

Your design team came up with some wonderful projects Kathy.....What a great little set!

Carina Lindholm said...

Beautiful projects!!!

Anonymous said...

wow!! These are so fabulous!! I love all the projects, great inspiration!

Aimes said...

Fab projects! I can't think about heading back to school yet -still making the most of my two weeks left on summer holidays!!! I've never made so many cards in such a few weeks LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Jen Martakis said...

Kathy, I just adore this new kit! These projects are absolutely amazing!

Clare said...

Wow, the new set looks FABULOUS!! I love all the dt samples!

Alice said...

this kit is so fun, Kathy! great projects as always!

farmhouse-story said...

kathy, this set is just SO adorable and affordable! the team did a wonderful job showcase the stamps, too:)

Donna Baker said...

All these projects are so fun! The digital set is great and so economical! So glad you had fun @the beach!

Suzanne C said...

These are all fabulous and so fun! Great back to school projects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...