Thursday, December 9, 2010

WARNING!!! Rated-Xtremely Cute!!!

Hi! I'm so happy your here because I plan to melt your heart with some incredibly sweet photos! :) I've been playing on Michelle Clement's blog today because she's having a great big blog party!

Anyway, while clicking around Michelle's blog I found some ultra adorable bunny photos that I must pass on because we all can use a dose of cute, right?


Makes me want one!


Can I hold him?
Please?
Pretty please?


This one looks like a toy, doesn't he?


Stop! I can't take it anymore! ;) Just kidding. I can dig lots of cute!

Before I show you some adorable  photos I'd like to remind you that when you're done browsing here, go check out Michelle's blog! She's having some ultra talented guest bloggers and lots of prizes!


Okay, here's a whole lot more cute in a tiny package!


This prickly little critter is a baby hedgehog from Penny's Prickly Pigs, a breeder here in North Carolina.


Look at that wrinkled baby tummy! Is he ticklish?

Ready for more cute?

These next photos I found on Robin's Egg Blues a blog I hopped upon. These photos are of a tiny one pound fawn taken by cesarean section from it's mother after she was hit by a car. He is expected to make a full recovery. Only 6" tall and will fit in an adults hand. How deer is this?



Could this sweet fawn be any more precious?


He's just too cute for words!


Oh bless this little guy!


Wow, that was a great big does of cute! Did you ohhhhhhh and awwwwweeee? I did and I've seen these photos many times already! :)
 
Now to announce the winner of yesterday's Christmas tag with Apple Cider recipe on the back. Vera W. Yates of Ling's Design Studio is the winner! Congratulations Vera! I'll be in touch to get your address.
 
How about a crafty share before I go?
 

This is a vintage button ornament I made yesterday. Easy to make...just fill a plain glass ornament with some old mother of pearl buttons and wrap the top with some ribbons and trim. I added a Papertrey Ink die cut ticket with stamped image. I colored the image with Copic makers and then rubbed a white ink pad over it to lighten the colors.

Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments so send some love! ;) Enjoy your weekend everyone! :) Kathy

13 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute, cute, and more cute!! sigh.........
I just love those babies. And when am I gonna get my hedgie??? I can hardly stand it!! :)
Love your button ornament, my friend. Turned out so beautifully with that adorable ticket tag. I bet these would look stunning on your silver tree.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

OMG, I loved the pictures!! I'll take cuteness overload any time, any day! My favorite, the bunny one. They're so cute & soft. Yeah, I want one!! And yay for the tag! Thank you. :)

Virginia L. said...

You are quite an expert on cuteness by getting all these photos together! My heart just melt into pieces after seeing them :) Aw... love love them! Your button ornament is one of the cute factors in this post! VERY inspiring!xo

Aimes said...

Oh I want one, I want one, I want one of everything (including the sweet bauble too!) LOL!
Definitely got my dose of cuteness for this week :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lisa Dorsey said...

Those photos are oh so sweet and I just adore your ornament. So very clever!

Alisa Noble said...

Oooh! I want one of each!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I'm having a CUTE overload here lol! OMG, these pictures are so wonderful, I'm going to show these to my daughter when she gets home from school, she adores all animals and will love these!

Lin said...

What a day brightener you post is today - thanks Kathy! What is it about baby anythings? :) And I really like your idea for the ornament, also! Merry Christmas, Kathy!

Unknown said...

So stinkin cute. 1 of each please :)

Alice said...

super cute post, Kathy! love all the wonderful photos! thanks for sharing!

cnelson said...

Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy CUTENESS!!!
*LOVE that vintage button ornament!

Suzanne C said...

ADORABLE pictures and love the cute ornament too!

Viola Mahr said...

ohhhh *SQUEAL* I love cute animals! :) That made my day! :) Thank you Kathy... and that buttony thing at the end was really cute...

hugs,
Vio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...