Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gingerbread Boy Ornament

Hi! Is it freezing in your neck of the woods? The east coast is locked in a 20 below normal patterned lately. Even the folks down in Miami are feeling it! Our family members in Los Angeles have been wearing shorts and they get to have the windows open during the day! What a world!

I thought I would pop in for a quick post today and share the ornaments I've been making for some of our friends and family this year.


Isn't he cute? I got the idea from one of my favorite crafty gals, Papertrey Ink design team member, Debbie Olson. She made some of these and I couldn't resist! Hers are a little different if you would like to see some variations. Plus she made adorable tags for hers.

I've got a few more of these fellows to make so I better get crackin'! I want them all to be on trees this Christmas so I need to get the rest in the mail tomorrow morning! Thanks for stopping by! Have a swell day! :) Kathy

7 comments:

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Kathy!

Unknown said...

He is adorable :)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

What darling little gingerbread people. Love it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be back to see you soon I just signed up to follow you.

hugs
Sissie

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute gingerbread man Kathy! I love this idea...and I so need a new sewing machine :) !!!!

It's been very cold and windy here in GA, but better weather is on it's way...yeah! Stay warm and happy holidays ~S~

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, how stinkin cute these turned out! I'm in LOVE!

cnelson said...

This is just darling!!!!

Suzanne C said...

ADORABLE! Lucky friends to be getting such a sweet gift from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...