Sunday, December 12, 2010

Visit with Santa

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend and enjoying some Christmas activities! Yesterday we went to see Santa!


Christopher was so excited and nervous at the same time! Can you tell? He looks a little pale and he's holding his hands tightly together. Sweet boy! Good thing he practiced saying what he wants for Christmas! Oh how wonderful to believe in Santa and the magic of Christmas! Even if it's a little nerve racking. ;)

Wishing you and yours a very lovely day! :) Kathy

7 comments:

Carly said...

So sweet! My girls wouldn't even sit on Santa's lap this year and we tried 3 times. Maybe next year? Hugs, Carly

Lin said...

Sweet! I have all this to look forward to again with my grandbabies!!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. Awwww. I love those days. Great picture.

Elizabeth said...

He looks precious even if he's a tad nervous!!! Can't wait to see what Santa is going to bring him! :)

Have a great week Kathy!
e.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Ohhh - what a sweetie! He does look a little nervous - and you're so right, it is so precious to believe in Santa! We watched Polar Express twice this weekend, I cried both times - lol!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great photo this year!!

Suzanne C said...

How sweet! He does look nervous. I bet he was happy to get it done! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...