Monday, April 28, 2014

New From Bella Blvd.

There's been much ado about Bella Blvd's brand new mini collections, Scattered Sprinkles, Summer Squeeze and Classic Calendars and today I created a card using all three of them. 


My favorite patterned paper in the Summer Squeeze line is Pocket Full of Posies! I love the black background and how it makes the posies pop! And the reverse side of the paper...oh my! It's a 'hello' script print that I'll be using a lot! 


Bella Blvd. is all about cheerful colors, aren't they?!?! 


Cake! Life and birthdays are better with cake! 


This card can be personalized by writing in the recipient's birthday month. 

So...what do you think of the new collections? I'll be showing you lots more projects in the weeks to come! 

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful Kathy!

Ruth G said...

So much fun! I love that cake and your banner is just right! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...