Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Happy 13th Birthday Christopher!

Thirteen years ago today I gave birth to this adorable little nugget! Oh how I melt looking at this photo of my baby! I'm sure all you moms can relate! ;)  


Since I already made his birthday card and shared it weeks ago, I thought it would be fun to make a baby card for today's post.


I used Pebbles' Special Delivery collection.


This line is just so precious and perfect for celebrating new arrivals, don't you think?


A used a mini safety pin and some fun die cuts all layered together for this design. 


Christopher is looking forward to Chinese take-out tonight and a rich gooey homemade chocolate cake and ice cream! Sounds good to me! Happy Birthday Christopher!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...