Thursday, April 3, 2014

You and Me

I'm a very happy camper these days basking in the glorious spring weather we've been experiencing this week! The other day I sat in the sun while crocheting for a while, took of my shoes and listened to the birds singing. It felt so peaceful and...it was extraordinary! The little things really are the big things!

Today I have a couple Bella Blvd. cards to share with you using the new collections, Molly, Lucky Starz and Family Forever.








Layers, layers and more layers, I can't get enough!

Can I take a few secs to brag on Christopher? He's making his dad and I so proud! Seventh grade has been a bit of tough year for him and he's been struggling in his accelerated math class until recently.


Persistence has paid off! He's been walking in the door after school, smile on his face, paper in hand, excited to share his successes with us. Way to go dude! :)

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Fun cards! Lots of great layers, patterns and colors!
That's wonderful that Christopher is getting to see how his hard work is paying off! That's so important! I wish him continued success! He couldn't do it without the support of his family! Way to go, Mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...