Thursday, February 6, 2014

Today

Today is shaping up to be a beautiful day! The sun is shining after several days of rain and clouds...and I just received the new Bella Blvd. collections! I went straight to work this morning and created a card for you using the Lucky Starz line.






Wowza, this line is awesome! As are the rest...Molly, Max and Family Forever! I look forward to making lots of projects to share with you in the months to come!


And look who's in Bella Blvd's winter 2014 catalog! It's my fluffy boy, Latte! Isn't he a handsome beast? :)


1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Super bright and fun card! Love those colors!
Congrats to Latte for making the catalog! I wonder how many stores will try and order a Latte? ;-)
Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...