Monday, February 24, 2014

Garden Party Birthday Card

This morning after browsing Pinterest I was in the mood to play with paper and Pebbles' new Garden Party collection seemed like the perfect line to do this with!

I love starting my mornings with coffee and Pinterest...it always puts me in a creative spirit! How about you...what inspires you to get your craft on?





Do you like this card design? Sometimes I can whip something up in no time at all and then other times I have to tinker with accents a lot before I'm happy with the outcome...this was one of those cards!

Do you see the micro mini buttons? There's one dotting the 'i' and another in the center of the turquoise sticker pinwheel. They're adorable, but if you don't look closely you will miss 'em! ;)

1 comment:

alexandra s.m. said...

what a beautiful Spring card!
Thank You Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...