Saturday, February 8, 2014

Project Life - Week Five

Week four of Project Life was a snowy good one that included a batch of snowball cookies and a few cups of cocoa!







These pictures were taken just last week and I already miss the snow! I miss being snowed in. I miss Christopher's excitement about playing in it! I miss seeing my boys shoveling the driveway together. I miss Oreo's little paw print on the patio along with Christopher's wee snowman! Well...there's still plenty of winter left to get a little more of the white stuff!

Have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Ruth G said...

Great pictures! Sounds like you got lots of good memories out of that storm! Glad you got to enjoy it and I hope that your wintery wishes come true!
TFS!

alexandra s.m. said...

Awwww...I love your page Kathy!
You have really captured the precious moments of WEEK4!
Way to go!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

FABULOUS! Love your scrap pages - always. You are so talented and bring joy to everything! Have a happy weekend. XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...