Friday, February 21, 2014

Project Life - Week Seven

This is the ultra easy version of Project Life! Just some pictures, journaling and a few accents...mostly alpha stickers! I'm lovin' it and sticking with it because it's so simple!


Week seven was all about celebrating Valentine's Day and another snow storm. My favorite photo of the week has to be Christopher's snow dude doing a face-plant! Poor guy! 


Christopher had a mini-camp trip for the weekend which gave Dan and I a romantic Valentine's weekend together. I used some of Pebbles' Yours Truly collection for the occasion.


Since I don't think there can't be too many pictures of our favorite black and white stinker...


...here's another! Oreo thinks he's assisting me with my photo shoot! ;)

Hope you have a memorable weekend! :)

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Lots of great pictures! Of course you needed a picture of Oreo! What else could you possibly be wanting to do, LOL! TFS!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your Pl Kathy!
Week 7 is beautifully recorded, i'm so happy you embarked on the project!
Thanks for sharing~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...