Saturday, February 1, 2014

Project Life - Weeks 3 and 4

My new printer head finally arrived along with ink cartridges and more photo paper so I'm in Project Life business once again and have weeks three and four to share with you.  My pages will certainly not win any design awards or be published anytime soon, but I'm keeping up with the project and that's what's most important. 












What I love most about this project so far is that I'm capturing little things about our daily lives that would otherwise be forgotten. We can't remember everything. We remember the big events, vacations and things that really stand out. It'll be fun to sit with Dan and Christopher years down the road, flip through this album and reminisce! 

1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Fun pages and card! Those Pecan Balls are my favorite--They look so yummy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...