Sunday, December 20, 2009

December Daily - Day Twenty

Wow, just a few more days left before Santa Claus comes to town! Christopher is so excited and my husband and I are trying to find ways to keep him occupied so he doesn't get too restless waiting for the big day! :) We'll be baking this week and decorating the gingerbread house. Oh what fun!

Do you have all your to-do items checked off your list? Did you forget to send someone a gift? We got this lovely tower of fruit and treats in the mail and it's such a great gift! There are chocolate covered dried cherries, truffles, mixed nuts, two of the most gorgeous apples and six equally beautiful pears! I bet The Fruit Company could send a last minute gift for you if you need one!



My crafty share tonight is this fun round glass ornament. If you have a copy of the December issue of Simply Handmade, you will find it there along with two more of my projects! I filled a plain round glass ornament with all kinds of goodies like white pompom balls, felt snowflakes from American crafts and a couple ghost snowflakes from Heidi Swapp. The finishing touches are the delicate sheer white ribbon and a simple rub-on sentiment.



That's my post for this evening...sweet and simple. Hope you all are enjoying these last few days until Christmas and can stop by for a visit tomorrow. :) Kathy

2 comments:

Mariana (Grushechka) said...

Hello!
Here is an award for you and your wonderful blog. The adress (it's my blog) is http://sharingmylight.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-post_21.html
And let this day bring you a lot of smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mariana Grushe4ka

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute ornament, Kathy! Congrats on the pub! I need to see a copy of that issue so I can drool over all your lovelies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...