Sunday, December 13, 2009

December Daily - Day Thirteen


One of my favorite things about Christmas is home baked goodies! I love to bake for our friends, neighbors and family and I love when the neighbors drop by with a plate of cookies and treats! Yesterday we got some wonderful bon bons and turtles in the mail from Laura Davis. She recently started a food blog called Delicious and boy are these candies to die for! Even the packaging is gorgeous! You have to go visit Laura's food blog because the recipes are awesome and the directions easy! She'll have you cooking like a master chef in no time!



Since we have less than two weeks before Christmas, I thought I'd get some gift wrapping done. I so enjoy wrappng presents! And wrapping is easier than ever since we went green a couple years ago. Most of our presnets are put into gift bags made of recycled materials that we use over and over. I use nice ribbon that can be used again too. And a friend of mine told me a little secret for ironing wrinkles from ribbon by rubbing the ribbon across a light bulb! Works like a charm! No need to drag out the iron and ironing board! Most of our lights are low energy but we still have a couple lamps that use the old fashioned kind.



Well, that wraps up another December Daily! Thanks for dropping by! I hope you can come 'see' me again tomorrow! :) Kathy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my these look so yummy! Looks like your holidays are starting out really fun.

cnelson said...

mmmmm, what a yummy post!! Thanks for sharing!

Laura Davis said...

Your so sweet! Thank you :) Your cookies look divine! I'm going to have to try them. :P
Laura

Audrey Pettit said...

Bring me some of those cookies, and all those gorgeous presents tomorrow! ;) So sinful, yet so yummy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...