Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Take Note

Hello!

I have a scrapbook page share for you today. It's a page I created a few weeks ago that I submitted for publishing, twice. Two different publications and it was a no go for both. That's the way it goes...some projects get picked up and others don't. No matter, I love crafting!

I created this page with Doodlebug Designs' new Take Note collection.







There's so many awesome office supply accents in this line! Rulers, paper clips, pushpins, scissors, pencils, etc. It's perfect for school projects or cards for coworkers.

What do you think? Do you like the Take Note collection?

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

this collection does work well with your school themed page : ). I tend to agree I love crafting as it makes me happy, I just do what I love!

Diana Waite said...

its a CUTE page!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...