Monday, April 22, 2013

Party with Amy Locurto

Hello!

How was your weekend? Ours was glorious! A little on the chilly side for spring, but we still enjoyed some strawberry picking yesterday and a family breakfast outing on Saturday. Friday morning's hike was awesome! We saw so much wildlife including a group of seven deer. I don't care how many times I see them, they always leave me awe-struck!

I'm starting the week off with a birthday card share for you,  created with the colorful, fun and new line called Party with Amy Locurto.





That beach ball sticker makes this a perfect birthday card for summertime, don't you think?

Well, I have lots of work to catch up on after our three-day weekend so I better get to it. Have a great start to your week! :)

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

fun filled here too! GREAT colorful card!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ruth G said...

Love this fun card! Lots of great colors and cheerful elements! TFS!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...