Friday, April 19, 2013

July

T.G.I.F.

It's a beautiful Friday morning and I'm popping in to share a crafty project with you before I head out for a hike. Dan took the day off so we could celebrate our anniversary and we're going to spend a bit of time enjoying the great outdoors before we go to lunch.

I created this colorful card using one of my favorite new collections from Doodlebug called Stars and Stripes.






I think these postage stamps are awesome! And the rocket...well, it's the bomb! ;) I think this collection would be perfect for many subjects besides July Fourth, what do you think?

Hope you have a fantastic Friday! Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

i love 4th of July cards! This is darling!!

Ruth G said...

Those postage stamp images are super fun, as is the rocket, and well, everything! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you enjoyed your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...