Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thank You

I have a Pebbles card share for you today! I made this card awhile back with the From Me to You collection. Love, love, love this line! What's not to like about birds, polka dots and flowers?!?! Such a lovely  and happy combination! 






This was project was pretty simple...a fun die cute from My Favorite Things along with pretty paper and adorable stickers from Pebbles. And let's not forget the 3M Foam Mounting Tape that's used on just about every card I make to create texture and dimension.

I hope you like today's project. I appreciate you stopping in to see what I've created!

Have a terrific Tuesday! :)

2 comments:

Leanne said...

fabulous!!! Love the polkadots AND the birds..x

Ruth G said...

Sweet! Polka dots are my favorite and birds and flowers are pretty fun! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...