Saturday, November 23, 2013

Card Creations for Him

The latest Paper Crafts magazine, Card Creations for Him, is out on newsstands. I just found my copy in the mailbox this morning and flipped through it already! There's a ton of awesome card styles for geeks, business men and dudes who love gaming and sports! 



For nature lovin' guys, the card I submitted features a guitar, sheet music and lots of trees. I created it with Pebbles' Lakeside collection.


This card and many more are on sale in my Etsy store. I've been busy listing lots of holiday cards so if you would enjoy having one of my creations, I'd love to send one to you!

Well...not only did this magazine arrive today, but I also received an order of Papertrey Ink dies! Ooh la la! I got a bunch of sentiment dies that I'm going to go play with which means more crafty shares coming real soon!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope your weekend is the best! :)

2 comments:

Laura Williams said...

Isn't this a FABULOUS issue!? I was excited to see your cute card in there! :)

Ruth G said...

Great card! Glad to see you got it published! Definitely a great addition to guy cards!
Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...