Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Holiday Thank You Notes

Hello! The other day when I was making some holiday greetings, I remembered to create a couple Christmas thank you cards as well. This one was created with a set of  Papertrey Ink snowflakes and sentiment dies and Doodlebug's Home for the Holidays collection.






Some of your holiday thank you notes can be left over Christmas cards without sentiments on the front like this Santa design.






This adorable glittered Santa accent is also from Doodlebug's Home for the Holidays line. I gave him a great big piece of candy to hold...now isn't he sweet? ;)

I'm going to go now and work on a holiday scrapbook page. I haven't created a page since September so I'm feeling a bit rusty. It's a page using more Doodlebug goodness that I'll be sharing with you sometime in December. :)

I hope you have a super day!



2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These turned out darling! Especially loving the contrasts and design of your snowflake card! :)

Ruth G said...

Lots of cuteness! I love the snowflakes and how you did both positive and negative ones and the santa card is so very sweet!
Thanks so much for sharing and I can't wait to see your layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...