Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hi!

I was on a chat earlier this morning with my fellow Digital Creative Team members at Two Peas in a Bucket and everyone is experiencing different weather today! We're cloudy, one gal had kids home for a snow day and another said it was sunny but only 5 degrees! Brrr!

With our cloudy, gloomy weather, I've decided to create a bit of sunshine in the form of a colorful card this morning!


How about this for color? These awesome papers are part of the Modern Homemakercollection from October Afternoon.


 I also used some green card stock and K & Company party hat accents from my stash. The green frame was made using some Spellbinders dies.


The finishing touches include hand stitching, a button with ribbon and a 'happy birthday' rub on sentiment from Pebble's Inc.

Well, wherever you are, no matter the weather outside, I hope my card has brought you a little cheer! :) Kathy

8 comments:

~Patty~ said...

so cute and I love how you added all the buttons .... I want to jump on the plate. lol.

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

This is such a fun and happy card Kathy. I haven't gotten my hands on that Modern Homemaker line yet but I want it badly.

Diane Jaquay said...

Omg, this just could not be any cuter; LOVE!!!

Lynn said...

Kathy. I'm with Diane...this is so cute!!!

Jenny S said...

Awww, too cute!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

i am ALWAYS loving buttons!!! so cool! Hope all is well...

Audrey Pettit said...

Very cute and happy and bright card, indeed, my friend! I just love the dots and stripes together. That's always one of my favorite combos. Sweet little party hats and fabulous stitching, as always.

yujiayao said...

For those of you who are purchasing Taps,we realize that this is one of the most important purchasing decisions you will make. You have made the best choice in choosing one of our Bathroom Sink Taps,Kitchen Taps or Shower Taps etc, as they are constructed of the highest grade materials to ensure that your new Taps lasts forever. You can be confident in your purchase as each item comes with a no hassle 30 day return privilege.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...