Friday, February 7, 2014

I Love U

T.G.I.F! Will you have some time to craft this weekend? Bella Blvd. has their Friday Sketch challenge going on...perfect for making Valentine's cards! 





To see the sketch and the awesome cards my teammates created, click here.

Next Friday is Valentine's Day...just one more week away! How will you be celebrating? Cards, chocolates, flowers, dinner, all of the above? It just so happens that Christopher will be attending a weekend mini camp so the hubs and I will have a weekend together! I'm looking forward to spending time together!

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Sweet card! I love all the fabulous texture and colors!
I'd say that someone in charge of planning is wise to give parents Valentine's weekend without a kiddo! I've still gotta figure out what I'm doing!
Thanks for sharing!

Stacey Schafer said...

adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...