Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I'm dropping in for a couple minutes to wish you a very merry Christmas! Wherever you are I hope you are enjoying the day and those you love.

This morning in the bustle and flurry of opening gifts and snapping photos I'm reminded just how challenging it is to get a decent picture on Christmas morning! Couple that with the fact that my son has a phobia of having his pic taken, I don't get very many good shots.


I keep taking them anyway. Most don't ever see a scrapbook, but they're saved for memory's sake.


Last week I created this scrapbook page with a couple pictures from last year. Since the photos aren't very good, I often make them black and white and print them smaller.


Here's my boy...hiding behind his new Cars game! ;)


These pretty papers are from Bella Blvd's Christmas Countdown collection and the holiday word dies are from Papertrey Ink.


Simple, clean with so-so photos...works for me!

Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Lovely layout Kathy!
Merry Xmas to you and your family!

Alice said...

cute layout! love the happy colors! hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...