Monday, December 2, 2013

Let it Snow!

I've got it bad for snowflakes lately! They're appearing on just about every wintry Christmas project I've made in the past couple weeks! And my favorite snowflakes are these I've been creating with the Top Dog Dies' Snowflake Trio Die Set


They're my favorite because of the gorgeous detailing and varying sizes. I started this card by making negative snowflake shapes and then filled them in with the die cut snowflakes.


I love the texture and dimension this technique creates!


The soft colored patterned papers I used are from Pebbles' Front Porch collection.


I finished the card with a few glittered snowflakes accents, some baker's twine and a couple jingle bells.

The weather in North Carolina has been below normal for days now so this card is quite fitting, don't you think? Each morning we've been waking up to a blanket of frost. It's so pretty when the sun comes up and makes everything sparkle!

Thanks for dropping by! :)




1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

The soft colors you used are magical!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...