Friday, September 20, 2013

Oh Baby

T.G.I.F! I have a couple of baby cards to share with you today. Both projects created with a polka dot theme. Babies and polka dots just go together, right? 





This first card was made with Bella Blvd's Baby Boy collection. I never tire of making projects with this little chipboard giraffe....he's so darn adorable! 





My second card was created with Doodlebug Design's Sugar and Spice line. Just too cute for words! That little frog with his great big eyes is so funny! Makes me smile! 

Do you know anyone having a baby? Both cards are for sale in my Etsy shop at just $2.99 each! 

I'm off to go have breakfast with the hubs. He took the day off so we could enjoy some one-on-one time together. I love that he does that! :) Enjoy your weekend and thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

so sweet and adorable!

Ruth G said...

Dots and Doodlebug and Bella Blvd are totally perfect for babies! Thanks so much for sharing the cuteness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...